On Saturday, I had a fascinating time speaking for the second time at the Global AI Student Conference. My presentation was about how to build and deploy image classification models in Azure Custom Vision. I talked about AI and Computer Vision, explained the concept of Transfer Learning, and showed how Azure Custom Vision works. I hope that everyone enjoyed the session and learned new skills!
Learn how to build a no-code image classification model with the Azure Custom Vision service! Azure Custom Vision is an Azure Cognitive Services service that lets you build and deploy your own image classification and object detection models. In this session, you will learn how to use the pre-trained machine learning models in Azure Custom Vision service, build and deploy your own computer vision model that will identify species of birds.
What you will learn in this session:
- Understand the concept of AI, Computer Vision and Transfer Learning.
- Use the pretrained machine learning models in Azure Custom Vision.
- Build and deploy an image classification model and consume the model in a Python app.
Self-paced learning from Microsoft Learn
- Classify images with the Custom Vision service
- Classify endangered bird species with Custom Vision
- Create computer vision solutions with Azure Cognitive Services: Classify images
The following sketch note is a visual guide to my session presented at the Global AI Student Conference and describes the basic features of Azure Custom Vision.
If you are interested in getting started with Computer Vision in Microsoft Azure, you can read the articles that I have written about Azure Custom Vision.
In this article, you will build and deploy an image classification model for flower classification with the Azure Custom Vision service.
Featured on the Educator Developer Blog – Microsoft Tech Community